Fortunately, we found Talisman Winery in Sonoma, a winery designed to produce high-end, small-lot Pinot Noirs run by some of the best people in the industry. Our first year on our own brought a lot of new challenges, but we became better winemakers for it. Now, we’re producing new wines in addition to our signature Pinot Noir, and we’ve partnered with several amazing vineyards to create our best vintages yet. Have you ever wondered what it takes to cultivate culture and creativity in your dreams and ideas? In today’s episode we chat with Zack Curry about those very topics. Zack is the executive pastor at JC Sacramento and shares how they have approached building culture at Jesus Culture.
- It’s equally important to know that everyone is different.
- If you’re currently an ultra-marathoner and want to try barefoot shoes, you’ll have a hard time holding yourself back.
- The WIRED conversation illuminates how technology is changing every aspect of our lives—from culture to business, science to design.
- In today’s episode we chat with Eileen Kenny about her journey of turning her love of horses into a business.
When you bring together Coffee and Love you build a culture and community that defines their business. In today’s episode, we also talk about the world of startups, creating culture in the workplace, and much more. Throughout the conversation we chat about brand management and building, finding and building opportunities, picking good ideas, the world of startups, and creating a workplace for innovation. Twila True is an entrepreneur, https://bookkeeping-reviews.com/ philanthropist, and mentor to young females entering the world of entrepreneurship and finance. Twila’s roots are from the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota, one of the poorest communities in the U.S. She overcome a challenging family upbringing to become a business Megaforce owning, investing, and operating several multi-million-dollar companies in the entertainment, beauty, fashion, food, and real estate industries.
Episode 77: Bringing Tech Ideas To Life Through Digital Products with Mike Reynolds
After building a successful business and following her professional prowess in film production, Jan Hogrewe just didn’t feel fulfilled and truly happy. This entrepreneur, film producer, former tap dancer, and mother of twins felt an itch for something more— and Jan was about to uncover her Jam. Buy Xero Shoes At Rei And Get A $10 Xeroshoes Com Gift Certificate The world of real estate and real estate investing follows certain standards and methods. What happens when you reinvent the space for a new digital world. I sit down with Darren Sager to learn how eXP Reality is changing brokerages to move past the office and into the digital cloud world.
- He worked on projects including Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Brother Bear.
- He resides in Las Vegas with his wife Kimberly and their two children Chloe and Kaden.
- From age seven, while shadowing her father and working her way around every station in the restaurant, she experienced first-hand the results of founder Ray Kroc’s philosophy of QSC & V (Quality, Service, Cleanliness & Value).
- He is also a career advisor to CEOs, lawyers, entrepreneurs, and young professionals.
Zack holds degrees from Harvard, Wharton, Columbia, and Johns Hopkins. What does it take to make your dreams and ideas a reality? For some, they seem to have the fast track to success but is that what is really going on. In today’s show, we talk about the power of Perseverance.
Episode 141: Make Your Patent As Collateral To Grow Your Business with Russ Krajec
2) A story about how perseverance impacted my own journey. We update you on Idea Camps, changes to the podcast/radio show, and a look at some upcoming guest interviews. Born in NJ, Blaise graduated in 2009 from Arcadia University with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. When Blaise is outside the office he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, playing basketball, reading, playing 7 instruments and watching his children grow up. Throughout the episode, Guy and I chat about technology, innovation, the world of Startups, Entrepreneurship, and more. In 2015, Steve and Sarah Bolinder finally agreed it was time to open the doors to a shop they had dreamed of owning for over fifteen years; a barbershop for all humanity with great music, beer, and a “come on in” kind of vibe.
- If you’re like most people, this can be a mind-blowing experience.
- We talk about the state of women’s football and how it is maturing into something pretty special.
- It also has one external card pocket for frequent use, which is very comfy to store your room key in.
- Recently at a PodMax event, we sat down with Justin Eaton to learn about how you can use creative investing strategies to find success.
- He teaches how you can begin to incorporate the craft of storytelling back into your own life.
He has co-authored multiple peer-reviewed publications in the fields of microfluidics and point-of-care diagnostics and has been a speaker at conferences focusing on areas in the pharmaceutical and medical technology spaces. The mission is to connect entrepreneurs to their favorite podcasters to help them share their story. In 2018, Dani created Stand Up NY Education in partnership with Teachable and produced its first online course called The Tight Five which consists of a 20 video course curriculum taught by 7 professional comedians. The same year, Dani started LaughPass – the first annual subscription to comedy clubs.
Episode 52: Game Changing Technology for Business with Tom Coffing
Not as light as you for the time being, but who knows, someday maybe? I always make sure that whatever I carry on my back should be less than half of my body weight. That enables me to have smaller clothes and use small bags all the time. Thanks for this, I’ll definitely be using some of these tips to go under 5kg next time, it’s so doable.